Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Poetry why i write and what its about

It's funny how many people know  hate poetry and i wondering  for long  time  why people hated it so much.Now i realize school  was probably  one of  the biggest reasons was because of school and  how it was taught,you had to analyze it,find the meaning  of them  but truth is  no  one well know the actual meaning unless that person tells us all that  really did was torture the students.It shouldn't be about why the person wrote what they wrote it should be about how those words make you feel you can control how you feel but you cant say you understand stand why they wrote it in the first place because the fact is you don't.

To me poetry is a to express my feelings its how vent ,when I write I go in to the deep truths that I'm to scared to use use my verbal voice for. Wait no correction that I was to to scared to use my verbal voice to express but that changing now. A lot of different people helped get to the point were I am today family and friends(more friends then family)and there are there's these two bloggers who I have really helped me see things differently their both about keeping it real first is Alden Tan  inspired me to take the risk of making this blog in the first place and other people tried but there bullsh*** made things so complected,but I wouldn't have even known about Alden's blog if I didn't find Ryze and met the amazing +Jason Fonceca  who is such an inspiration to me he is by far the best people I have ever had connect with he so trustworthy that I was able to ask him to listen to some of my most deep thought s so I could heal. A conversion with him was never shallow and it was because there were literally no judgment made that it so easy to talk to his just amazing.

My poetry is all about being yourself and being proud of who you are and not caring if other people think you suck or not. It's how I keep the fire in side my self from dieing out .Its how I deal with the crazy emotions I have its the one thing I know I can do well ,and that why it has got me this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment