Monday, September 23, 2013

Poetry video time line

Promise 
My very first poem video
Words
right  or  wrong
you  cam  do  it
one of  my  very first  poems
Voice 
this was  when i  started  to  experiment  with  the  concept of having  a voice

there's a lot going on now (first time)

there's a lot going on now(2nd time)
Push past
I am not a robot
Beautiful
was inspired by +Jason Fonceca
Theres alot going on now full final result

So this  is a  time line  of  my videos from earliest to  latest video they  don't  have dates  but  I used my  YouTube account to organize them from my  first to my last and  you can see the transformation I've  had  form having no  voice  being completely pessimistic down to  having  a voice  I'm  definitely more confident  but still doubt myself alot. Its still a big transformation  and I'm really proud of how far I came and I know it  will get  better.but  I'm not going to say  i don't have the  doubts and what if's,and i cant's  barbecue  they still exist  for me .Sometimes I  wonder why i do this why do anything I do why i don't CS or KMS .Society says we should ignore these feeling that  their wrong but the thing that  I  learned is  its ok  to  have these feelings, yes I said its ok  to have these feelings.Every has  them at  one  point at lest.Its  impotent  to  acknowledge  them it  is my  belief that for  me these feelings are  apart of  me they  will never go a way knowing  that  is  bittersweet on   hand  it  gives me  a hand up because it means  no  surprises because i know it  will happen but I  can  accept it and  move on each  time on the other hand its knowing that  is  kind of sad  it  could make be lower  my  standards at  some  point  but  it hasn't yet. So  this  is Part of  poetry  journey  a small part that will be added to but part of still.
I would love to  know  what you think of it or  about a   journey of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment